We accept the following methods of payment:
- American Express
Payment may be made by any of the above methods and will be debited when we dispatch your order. The total amount you pay is the same, regardless of the payment method used. If your bank account is in a different currency than GBP - for example if you live outside the UK, your credit/debit card issuer may charge a handling fee for currency conversion.
All orders are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
All orders on this site will be charged in British Pounds Sterling. If your bank account uses a different currency than British Pounds Sterling, your bank may charge a handling fee for currency conversion.
Deliveries to the UK and EU include VAT at 20%. Deliveries outside of the UK & EU are not liable for VAT. The VAT will automatically be deducted from the cost of the goods at the checkout stage, when the billing address is selected.
Internet Returns & Exchanges
WANT TO RETURN AFTER CHRISTMAS? NO PROBLEM – YOU HAVE UP TO A YEAR TO RETURN UNWANTED ITEMS.
When Returning Your Item:
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and unworn. When trying on for fit, please use a carpeted area indoors.
- Incorrect or faulty items can be returned to us via either of the options below. Items returned as faulty will require an inspection and we will contact you once that inspection has taken place.
- Please complete the returns section of your delivery note and enclose with your item.
- Exchanges are subject to availability.
Returning to Store:
The quickest and easiest way to return your item is through one of our high street stores. To find your nearest store, please click here.
Returning via Collect+:
Returning via Collect+ is simple and free.
- Visit our Collect+ page and enter your order number and email address.
- You will be given a label to print off and attach to the outside of your parcel. Please secure the box with either parcel paper or plastic wrap, ensuring you have enclosed all of the relevant paperwork. Please be aware that all purchased goods and packaging need to be returned. All boxes need to be returned intact and in a sellable condition.
- Take this to your nearest Collect+ store. You can find your nearest here.
- You will be able to track your return here.
Returning by Post:
Please send to SOLETRADER Internet Returns, Unit C, Swallowdale Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7EA. Please note that postal charges must be paid for by the customer and will only be refunded if the item is incorrect or faulty.
These requests do not affect your legal right to cancel in any way but facilitate the processing of returns. View our full cancellation policy here.